Let's talk about where this
comes from in the first place...
You don't have to be a Satanist to
want to be prepared for what's next.
Those who would like to
minimize, dismiss, reject, or misdirect others
are reacting emotionally, even if they argue otherwise.
- Stop blaming people. You’re wasting your energy: hold people accountable later so you can free yourself up to wholly devote yourself to tackling your current challenges. You stand a much better chance at resolving problems at hand if you deal with them immediately rather than allowing them to grow, unattended
- Nose to the grindstone. We Satanists don’t believe in a higher power for good reason: if one exits, it has never done a damn thing! If miracles are to be made, they’ll be made by the hands of humanity, not a deity! That means you. If you want something to happen, you need to do it yourself. Practice personal responsibility and fight for what you want, Satanist. This is the best outlet for all that energy that is inhibiting mental faculty. Work hard for what you believe in.
- Focus on the CAN, not the CAN’T. There is a reason why we have specialists in the world. We can’t all do everything, and if we could then nobody would be good at anything at all. The sooner you accept that you can’t do it all, the sooner you will be able to excel where you can. This will diminish the anxiety since you will feel as if you’re working toward a solution rather than being overwhelmed with being “unprepared.”
- Keep in touch. Just because you’re working from home doesn’t mean you shouldn’t reach out to friends and family. A friend of mine had the wonderful suggestion, and I’m sharing it here for your benefit, to mail a letter to someone who couldn’t speak by telephone. I did. I had been worrying about how things were going for days, and afterward the peace I felt was bliss.
- Worship yourself. Drink water, get extra sleep. Work out in your living room. Get dressed up, watch your favorite movie. At the end of the day, acting like the god you are will help you remember that you deserve to treat yourself like one!
Keep going, Satanist. One foot in front of the other.